|این نوشتار به هیچ منبع و مرجعی استناد نمیکند.|
|این یک مقالهٔ خرد پیرامون شیعه است. با گسترش آن به ویکیپدیا کمک کنید.|
- Hussain, Javed; Ahmad, Jibran (July 26, 2013). "Suicide bombs kill 39 near Shi'ite mosques in Pakistan". Reuters.
- "THE TROUBLE WITH MADRASSAHS".
- "Early Warning Signs of Shia Genocide in Pakistan".
- Karl R. DeRouen, Paul Bellamy, International Security and the United States: An Encyclopedia, Volume 2, Greenwood Publishing Group (2008), p. 597. "There are no exact figures of the percentage of Shias and estimates vary between 5 and 15 percent.".
- Sources of Indian Traditions: Modern India, Pakistan, and Bangladesh (collective), Columbia University Press (2014), p. 751. ""Among Muslims, Shias (5-20 percent)..."
- Robert V. Preger, Pakistan in Focus: Recent Events, Issues, and Analyses, Nova Science Publishers (2007), p. 11. The overwhelming majority of the population (96.3 percent) is Muslim, of whom approximately 95 percent are Sunni and 5 percent Shia. Sunnis and Shias are subdivided into numerous sects.
- "Country Profile: Pakistan" (PDF). Library of Congress Country Studies on Pakistan. Library of Congress. February 2005. Retrieved 2010-09-01.
Religion: The overwhelming majority of the population (96.3 percent) is Muslim, of whom approximately 75 percent are Sunni and 25 percent Shia.
- "Religions: Muslim 95% (Sunni 75%, Shia 20%), other (includes Christian and Hindu) 5%". Central Intelligence Agency. The World Factbook on Pakistan. 2010. Retrieved 2010-08-24.
- Miller, Tracy, ed. (October 2009). Mapping the Global Muslim Population: A Report on the Size and Distribution of the World's Muslim Population. Pew Research Center. Retrieved 2015-10-07.
- "Pakistan, Islam in". Oxford Centre for Islamic Studies. Oxford University Press. Retrieved 2010-08-29.
Approximately 97 percent of Pakistanis are Muslim. The majority are Sunnis following the Hanafi school of Islamic law. Between 15 and 20 percent are Shias, mostly Twelvers.
- "Pakistan - International Religious Freedom Report 2008". United States Department of State. Retrieved 2010-08-28.
The majority of Muslims in the country are Sunni, with a Shi'a minority ranging between 10 to 20 percent.